Designers, developers, manufacturers and importers related to the cycling and mobility industry can submit their innovations, irrespective of whether they will be exhibiting at EUROBIKE 2020 or not.
Twelve international judges with backgrounds in the industry, design, media and retail will evaluate the entries in a transparent, two-stage process.
Benefits from winning an award:
- Special exhibition of the winning products with plenty of publicity at EUROBIKE and presentation in our Online Award Gallery
- Award Ceremony at EUROBIKE stage
- “EUROBIKE AWARD Winner” logos
- Sales-promoting effect due to extensive communications through all our media channels
The most important dates at a glance:
- Early bird discount: until June 9, 2020, 11.59 p.m. (CET)
- Submission deadline: July 9, 2020, 11.59 p.m. (CET)
- AWARD Ceremony: September 2, 2020, 5:30 p,. Foyer East
See Eurobike Award for full information and helpful tips.
Again in 2020: companies, that have been operating no more than three years, can enter their product innovations in the special EUROBIKE START-UP AWARD with lots of benefits for winners and finalists. All important facts can be found here: Eurobike Program, Highlights Business Days and Start-Up.
In case that EUROBIKE will be postponed to November, we will send everyone updated information about the EUROBIKE AWARD as soon as possible.