1. Go to market: formulate product/marketing/branding/channel strategy in different European countries.
2. Sales: promote products and achieve the B2B sales target, establish and improve the distribution network, develop business with key accounts.
3. Management: manage distribution partners and sales rep, track sales performance and estimate order demand, maintain relationships and form long-term mutual trust with key accounts, regularly evaluate channel performance and capabilities.
1. Fluent English, native German/French/Dutch with respective to the sales region.
2. 3 years or more of European B2B sales and distribution experience, preferred in the bike/e-bike, outdoor products or other smart electronics industry, good relationship with distributors and channels.
3. Good understanding of local markets and culture, good cross-cultural communication, ability of global coordination and work across time zone.
4. Good work ethics, willing to business travel routinely, responsible for the sales target achievement.
5. Love cycling, interested in smart technologies and hardware innovations, embrace environmental-friendly lifestyle.