Dutch LEVA-EU Member Santos Bikes is a producer of high-quality bicycles enjoying rapid growth. Santos’ focus is on trekking bikes and bicycles for commuting, but racing bikes and mountain bikes are also part of the range. In addition to conventional bicycles, Santos also produces e-bikes. All bicycles are designed and assembled in the Netherlands.
Santos aims for absolute top quality and produces bicycles, which are fully customized.
Today, Santos bicycles are sold through some 80 specialist dealershops, the majority of which are located in the Netherlands. Santos also has dealers in Belgium, Germany, Spain, Norway, Turkey and Australia.
The company and its shareholders wish to expand the strong market position in the Netherlands to other foreign markets, including Belgium and Denmark, and they want to achieve growth in the market for company bicycles.
With a view to expanding their market position, Santos is looking to strengthen the team with an entrepreneurial / commercial manager.
The focus is on profitable, international growth. In this framework, structured contacts with existing dealers are important, but prospecting new, qualitative dealers is equally as important. The establishment and development of contacts (in consultation with dealers) with corporates and bicycle leasing companies is part of the tasks.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation and realization of an ambitious plan for international growth, in consultation with the Board of Directors / shareholders;
- Adopting a commercial pioneering role within the organization;
- Establishing and developing contacts (in consultation with dealers) with corporates and bicycle leasing companies;
- Punctual and clear reporting to the Board of Director on a number of defined KPI.
- Solid entrepreneurial attitude;
- Commercial thinking and acting;
- Willingness and competences to develop contacts both with local dealers and with larger corporates and leasing companies;
- Ambition to realize international growth plan, preferably supported by previous experiences in this context;
- Experience in the bicycle industry, preferably in a commercial role, is a strong plus;
- Ambition to grow within the organization;
- Commitment, passion and pride for the business, the products and the customers and employees;
- Languages: Dutch, English and German.
Please send your curriculum with a brief motivation to email@example.com
Your application will be treated with the greatest discretion.
This job offer is exclusively dealt with by our recruitment partner CrossInternational.
More company and product information can be found at www.santosbikes.com