LEVA-EU is the only trade association in Europe that works exclusively for light electric vehicles. Founded by industry veteran Annick Roetynck, LEVA-EU has campaigned tirelessly and remains at the forefront of all relevant essential news and developments for manufacturers, importers, dealers and brands.
- LEVA-EU offers individual information and assistance services to companies in the LEV-sector.
- LEVA-EU gathers information and statistics on the European LEV-market.
- LEVA-EU defends and promotes the LEV-sector in all relevant European issues such as technical laws and regulations, transport policy, environmental policy, fiscal policy, and more.
- LEVA-EU informs the sector on European funding opportunities for light electric mobility and assists LEV-companies who wish to participate in European projects.
- LEVA-EU works in close cooperation with LEVA.
- Contact us here, or you are welcome to call Annick Roetynck on +32-923-36005
The Light Electric Vehicle Association (LEVA) represents the strategic interests of light electric vehicle retailers, dealers, distributors, manufacturers and suppliers to promote the development, sale, and use of LEVs worldwide.
Our over 300 members worldwide receive support and educational resources to expand their businesses while initiating efforts to influence and adopt legislation, regulation, performance standards, promotion and general best practices in the light electric vehicle industry.