Please send us a reference to your research into Light Electric Vehicles or a reference to any research you deem relevant: email@example.com
- Characteristics of single-vehicle crashes with e-bikes in Switzerland, Patrizia Hertach, Andrea Uhr, Steffen Niemann, Mario Cavegn, (2018), Accident Analysis & Prevention, doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2018.04.021
- Bicycling stability – simulations & experiments to improve cycling safety for older cyclists, Vera Bulsink, (2017), Phd Defence.
A Simulation Tool to Assess the Integration of Cargo Bikes into an Urban Distribution System, Wladimir Hofmann, Tom Assmann, et al., (2017). Conference paper.
Comparing physical activity of pedal-assist electric bikes with walking and conventional bicycles, Brian Casey Langford, Christopher Cherry, David Bassett Jr., Eugene Fitzhugh, Nirbesh Dhaka, Journal of Transport & Health Volume 6, September 2017, Pages 463-473, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jth.2017.06.002
- Differences of Cycling Experiences and Perceptions between E-Bike and Bicycle Users in the United States, Ziwen Ling, Christopher R. Cherry, John H. MacArthur and Jonathan X. Weinert, Sustainability 2017, 9(9), 1662; doi:10.3390/su9091662
- Improving Energy Efficiency of an Autonomous Bicycle with Adaptive Controller Design, David Rodriguez-Rosa, Ismael Payo-Gutierrez, Fernando J. Castillo-Garcia, Antonio Gonzalez-Rodriguez and Sergio Perez-Juarez Sustainability 2017, 9(5), 866; doi:10.3390/su9050866
- Sustainable Vehicles-Based Alternatives in Last Mile Distribution of Urban Freight Transport: A Systematic Literature Review, Cintia Machado de Oliveira, Renata Albergaria De Mello Bandeira, George Vasconcelos Goes, Daniel Neves Schmitz Gonçalves andMárcio De Almeida D’Agosto, Sustainability 2017, 9(8), 1324; doi:10.3390/su9081324
- Effect of E-Bike Versus Bike Commuting on Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Overweight Adults: A 4-Week Randomized Pilot Study, Höchsmann, C., et al., Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1097/JSM.0000000000000438. [Epub ahead of print]
- Determining optimal container heights for cargobike crossdocking schemes in urban areas, Assmann, T., Conference Paper, June 2017
- Evaluating the impacts of using cargo cycles on urban logistics: integrating traffic, environmental and operational boundaries, Melo, S., Baptista, P., European Transport Research Review. (2017) 9: 30. doi:10.1007/s12544-017-0246-8
- “Cycling was never so easy!” An analysis of e-bike commuters’ motives, travel behaviour and experiences using GPS-tracking and interviews, Plazier, P. 30-May-2017
- The potential for e-biking among the younger population: a study of Dutch students, Plazier, P., Weitkamp, G. & Berg, van den, A. E. 15-May-2017 In : Travel Behaviour and Society. 8, p. 37–45
- Air Pollution and Seasonality Effects on Mode Choice in China, Weibo Li and Maria Kamargianni, Transport Research Record: Journal of the Transport Research Board, Volume 2634, pp. 101–109DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3141/2634-15, 2017
- An experiment on rider stability while mounting: Comparing middle-aged and elderly cyclists on pedelecs and conventional bicycles, D.A.M. Twisk, S. Platteel, G.R. Lovegrove, Original Research Article Accident Analysis & Prevention, In Press, Corrected Proof, 2017
- Cycle Logistics Industry Survey 2016, S. Balm, M. Kooi, A. van Herwijnen, and N. Gozems, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, 2016.
- Effect of physical effort on mental workload of cyclists in real traffic in relation to age and use of pedelecs, M.J. Boele-Vos, J.J.F. Commandeur, D.A.M. Twisk, In Press, Corrected Proof, 2016.
- Pedelecs as a physically active transportation mode, Peterman JE, Morris KL, Kram R, Byrnes WC, Eur J Appl Physiol. 2016 Aug;116(8):1565-73. doi: 10.1007/s00421-016-3408-9, 2016.
- Commuting by e-bike: a mixed methods approach, Plazier, P., van den Berg, A. E. & Weitkamp, G. 1-Sep-2016
- Low Energy Vehicles for Sustainable Future Transport, Bailey, S., Aeronautical & Automotive Department, Lougborough University
- Application of Electric Motorcycles in Macau, Ching TW, Department of Electromechanical Engineering, University of Macau, paper presented at EVS27, Barcelona, Spain, 2013
- Environmental Impact of Converted Electric Motorcycle, Pek Yang Xuan, Martin Henz, Joerg Dieter Weigl, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, National University of Singapore, paper presented at EVS27, Barcelona, Spain, 2013
- The Light Electric Vehicle Education and Research (LEVER) Initiative is a consortium of Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) researchers and educators that currently includes faculty and staff from University of Tennessee, Portland State University, and Monash University. LEVER started in 2014 to bring together some of the leading researchers in the field to collectively answer some of the biggest questions related to these emerging vehicles. A list of publications and presentations by the LEVER team is here: http://levresearch.weebly.com/lev-publications.html