What can LEV-EU do for you?
Information, advice & assistance on European legal and regulatory issues
- Technical rules and legislation: type-approval (Directive 168/2013 et al.), CE-standards, Machinery -, EMC -, Battery -, WEEE – and RoHS Directives.
- Other rules and legislation: consumer guarantees, product safety, product liability, …
Access to extensive LEV-network
Our network consists of the following LEV stakeholders and authorities/organizations/companies which are relevant for the LEV community:
- European Commission, European Parliament and Permanent Representations of the Member States
- National and local authorities responsible for transport/mobility
- Producers, importers, distributors of vehicles, components and accessories
- Associations related to the LEV-sector
- Academic/research world: universities, research institutes, …
- Trade exhibitions
- LEV trade press
- Wider European electromobility community through the Platform for Electromobility (see below).
- Upon request we will make introduction of members to members.
- For participation in LEVA-EU and LEVA events: shows, conferences, networking dinners, …
- For certain LEV webinars
- For LEVA-membership
- For LEVA E-Bike Technical Training Course
- 10% discount on ads in China E-V magazine
- Free publication of company details and logo on LEVA-EU website with direct link to your website.
- Free publication of your company news on LEVA-EU website.
Access to LEV advocacy
LEVA-EU monitors all EU legislation and policy-making that may be relevant to LEV-companies. In consultation with its members, LEVA-EU selects those issues which are most relevant to the LEV-sector and develops and implements a European advocacy strategy.
LEVA-EU currently actively works on the following issues:
- Technical regulations: review of the type-approval for L-category vehicles, LEVA-EU is member of the European Commission’s “motorcycle working group”
- Review of the Green Public Procurement Transport Criteria
- Review of the Clean Vehicles Directive
- Preparation of a new Energy Performance Building Directive
LEVA-EU currently monitors the following issues:
- Technical regulations: CEN standards relevant to LEVs
- European transport policy
- Review Machinery Directive
- Battery, EMC, RoHs, WEEE, Low Voltage Directive & Battery Transport Regulations
- Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Directive
European subsidy programmes
- Free information on relevant European subsidy programmes such as Horizon 2020, Interreg, Erasmus+, …
- We assist you in searching for relevant project calls.
- We assist you in searching for potential project partners.
Further details on LEVA-EU
|Specific European LEVA website with possibility to subscribe to automatic news alerts
Global LEVA website
|To be created|
|Exhibitions & conferences|
|Eurobike||LEVA-EU and LEVA have a booth at Eurobike to inform companies on their activities and to foster networking|
|LEVS 2016 – First Light Electric Vehicle Summit in Barcelona, Spain||Presentation of a keynote speech|
|European Cycle Logistics Conference 2017 – Vienna||Presentation: The Future of Electric Assist and cargo bike classification|
|Recharge, CONEBI, ACEM, FEMA, FIM, ECF …||LEVA-EU has regular contact with these associations and consults with them on relevant LEV issues.|
For all further details, please contact:
Annick Roetynck, LEVA-EU Manager
tel. +32 9 233 60 05 – mobile +32 475 500 588
Chinese enquiries, please contact Dennis Hu at Make it China
tel. +44 75 98 024 148.