Junior Product Manager at Super 73 – Irvine, California (USA)
Born from the desire to inspire and create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of adventurers, creators, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweighs the sum of our parts.
This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to fuse passion with career and compete in a new emerging global industry.
If you believe that you can contribute to our team, we’d love to talk to you.
About The Role:
Super73 is seeking a Junior Product Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, understanding and communicating the customer voice to the Product Manager and ultimately the company in order to bring new product lines to consumers in an engaging, functional way. The Junior Product Manager will work with Product Designers as well as other Product Managers in order to produce well-written product recommendations and briefs. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role.
The Junior Product Manager works to define product enhancements and strategies while reporting on the product roadmap to Sr. Product Managers. Additionally, the Junior Product Manager works within the product management team as well as other product teams in determining product vision, positioning and direction. The Junior Product Manager is responsible for the identification of new opportunities, improvements and cost reductions as well as contributing to the price setting and profitability of the product. Responsible for aligning launch dates with Sales and Marketing team as well as furnishing these teams and the Sr. Product Manager with competitor analysis, market analysis and business performance analysis.
A true self-starter and a team player with a positive attitude. You can lead projects with minimal supervision and manage the multiple facets of the Product Lifecycle. You have a solid understanding of what it takes to encourage and facilitate meaningful and efficient interdepartmental collaboration. You understand both the product development process and the consumer market. You thrive in moments of uncertainty and attack problems analytically with a level head using rational decision making. You believe that there are endless opportunities to learn and you leave your ego at the door.
· Manage Product Lifecycle operating plan: scheduling, deadlines, checkpoints, and KPI’s for all projects
· Efficiently and effectively communicate strategy and vision to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
· Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of products
· Verify that all deliverables are complete from each department before a product launch or company-wide campaign is initiated
· Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
· Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs
· Work with customer service to solicit and gather internal and external feedback on company products and services
· Work/communicate with external 3rd parties to help establish and maintain successful partnerships and licensing opportunities
We are looking for somebody with the following qualifications:
· A winning and collaborative attitude, you are open to learning from other team members and leverage data/resources with stakeholders and peers.
· Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still being able to prioritize projects and manage his or her own time.
· Strong communication and writing skills
· Highly organized and internally motivated
· Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on products
· Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
· Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
· Strong project management and time management skills
· Interpersonal skills with a keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· 3+ years of product management or other relevant experience
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.