As we are growing rapidly and having launched our product internationally, we are looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join the Team as Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a huge contribution to Finance at Cowboy. You will be responsible for leading the operational and accounting aspects of Cowboy’s finance function. This role requires excellent accounting knowledge, and a love of building new scalable processes. What we are also looking, is someone with a lot of potential, who wants to grow and develop in the role.
• Own the accounts
• Oversee financial operations
• Lead projects to develop the function
• Own the group audit process
• Partner with the Finance team to support the international expansion
• Prepare reporting for management
• Create budgeting and financial analysis
• Be part of the recruiting and managing the Finance team
• Work closely with the CFO on strategic projects
• Grow in the role and proactively take on increased responsibilities
The successful candidate will have the ideal combination of startup finance talents: highly numerate, strategic yet obsessed with detail, resourceful, and a great colleague whose helpful and friendly attitude is a delight to those they interact with. They would be cool under pressure and able to work independently to hit tight deadlines.
• Qualified, experienced accountant
• Strong technical accounting experience, gained in a tax, audit, or financial accounting environment
• Experience overseeing an in-house accounting function
• Experience managing or overseeing more junior accountants
• High numeracy, and ability to dive into detail
• Experience in developing robust and scalable processes
• Excellent communicator
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Familiarity with a range of accounting software packages
• Eager to learn and develop their career in a start-up
• Highly competitive package
• Open, respectful and fun company culture
• Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
• Having a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
• Working with people who love what they do every day
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.