Have the anti-dumping duties on e-bikes from China disrupted your supply chain? Are you still struggling with finding an alternative in our outside the EU? Do you get lost in the Commission’s legalese on anti-dumping, anti-circumvention, rules of origin, etc? LEVA-EU’s briefing on the dumping case holds all the answers.
The LEVA-EU briefing on the consequences of the imposition of definitive anti-dumping measures has all the necessary details on various legal solutions to continue to assemble and/or import electric bicycles.
In the briefing we explain the following issues:
- the scope of the measures
- the applied rates
- the application date and which provisional duties customs may and may not be collected
- how and how not to continue import of e-bikes from China
- how to organize legal assembly in or outside Europe
- how to legally import components for electric bicycles without paying any duties at all, no anti-dumping duties, no anti-circumvention duties and no regular import duties
For further details on the briefing please contact LEVA-EU Manager, Annick Roetynck, email email@example.com, tel. +32 9 233 60 05