On June 13th 2017, Leefmilieu Brussel/Bruxelles Environnement (the Brussels Environmental Department) together with the Belgian Electromobility Association ASBE host an electric mobility demonstration event on the esplanade of Tour & Taxis in Brussels.
All suppliers/providers of electric vehicles, charging infrastructure and services are invited to demonstrate and to present their products and services at this event.
This event is part of an information day organised for all Brussels municipal services using service vehicles with a view to raise their awareness of (light) electric vehicles. Futher information on the event can be found here:
Some further practical details, should you wish to participate:
– Your participation in the event is free of charge. You are kindly invited to present your vehicles and have them available either for demo or test rides.
– The scope of the event is electric vehicles big and small, and their infrastructure. For LEVs a test track will be provided, other vehicles can be tested on public roads around the venue.
– The Roadshow will be open from 12 to 4 p.m. to the participants in the information day for municipal services as well as to the general public.
– Equipment (tents, tables) and vehicles must be in place by 11.30 and may be removed as of 4.30 p.m.
– Visitors are allowed to test-drive/ride on public roads but insurance, helmets, assistance, … must be provided by the exhibitor.
– Promotional material such as banners and beach-flags are allowed but cannot be “put in the ground”.
– There will be food trucks at the event, supplying food and beverages.
So far the companies that have confirmed their participation are mostly active in electric car mobility. With a view to raising awareness on light electric vehicles, it would be great if more companies presenting LEVs would join the event.
If you or your Benelux representative wish to participate and demonstrate products and/or services, please register here: https://www.formlets.com/forms/RpLF7vHIT1e7flDa/
We apologize for this late notice, which is due to a mishap in communication.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information: [email protected], tel. +32 9 233 60 05