On June 7th 2016, Leefmilieu Brussel/Bruxelles Environnement (the Brussels Environmental Department) together with the Belgian Electromobility Association ASBE host an electric mobility demonstration event on the esplanade of Tour & Taxis in Brussels.
All suppliers/providers of electric vehicles, charging infrastructure and services are invited to demonstrate and to present their products and services at this event.
This event is part of an information day organised for all Brussels municipal services using service vehicles with a view to raise their awareness of (light) electric vehicles. Futher information on the event can be found here:
Some further practical details, should you wish to participate:
– Your participation in the event is free of charge. You are kindly invited to present your vehicles and have them available either for demo or test rides.
– The scope of the event is electric vehicles big and small, and their infrastructure.
– The RoadShow will be open from 12 to 4 p.m. to the participants in the information day for municipal services as well as to the general public.
– Equipment (tents, tables) and vehicles must be in place by 11.30 and may be removed as of 4.30 p.m.
– Visitors are allowed to test-drive/ride on public roads but insurance, helmets, assistance, … must be provided by the exhibitor.
So far the following companies have confirmed their participation: Nisson, Ecotap, Packo, Addax Motors, Bubble Post, Tesla, Blue Corner, Kia and Electric Drive. With a view to raising awareness on light electric vehicles, it would be great if more companies presenting LEVs would join the event.
If you or your Benelux representative wish to participate and demonstrate products and/or services, please contact ASBE President Joeri de Ridder, tel. +32 477 63 39 23, email [email protected].