The Solutions Webinar on Light Electric Vehicles takes place on Tuesday 8 December from 15.00 till 16.00 CET.
For participation, which is free, you can register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6118406545034531330
The webinar will be presented by Annick Roetynck, Light Electric Vehicle Policy Manager at AVERE, the European Association for Electromobility.
This interactive webinar will provide you with a wealth of information on LEVs and on how to promote their uptake and use.
In the webinar you will receive answers to the following questions:
- What are LEVs?
- What can LEVs do for sustainable transport?
- How to integrate LEVs into urban transport?
- What are the main hurdles?
- How to stimulate market uptake?
- Success stories
- This webinar is part of the European funded Solutions project.
The overall mission of SOLUTIONS is to support the up-take of innovative sustainable urban mobility solutions in Europe and other regions in the world, in particular in Asia, Latin America and the Mediterranean